Carefully handcrafted, polished gemstones set onto hypoallergenic surgical steel posts.
Gemstones and their corresponding Chakras, meanings, and uses :
- Amethyst – Third Eye Chakra – cleansing, protection, inspiration, overcoming addictions, enhances intuition, meditation, connection to the third eye.
- Anyolite – Third Eye, Crown Chakras – instills joy, spontaneity, laughter, and courage, bringing passion and a zest for life. It increases sexual activity, treating impotency and frigidity.
- Carnelian – Sacral Chakra – action, creativity, sexuality, courage, confidence, passion.
- Citrine – Root, Solar Plexus, Crown Chakras – happiness, memory, abundance, wealth, success, strength, stability.
- Clear Quartz – A master healer that can be used for any and all conditions. It stimulates the immune system, reinstates bodily balance, and restores and amplifies energy systems.
- Green Obsidian – Heart Chakra – earth connection, promotes past trauma healing, prosperity.
- Lapis Lazuli – Throat Chakra – inner peace, truth, and enlightenment, stimulates the pineal gland, clarity, and voice.
- Pyrite – A strong protection stone that shields the wearer from negative energy as well as environmental pollutants. Thus, this stone helps promote physical well-being as well. Stimulating the second and third chakras, pyrite enhances the strength of mind and willpower.
- Red Jasper – has been used as a stone of protection for thousands of years. It is believed this jasper has the ability to create and help balance aggressive, dynamic energy.
- Rose Quartz – Heart Chakra – love, harmony, calming, compassion, attracts love of family friends and romantic.
- Tiger’s Eye – Solar Plexus – confidence, protection, resilience, motivation, determination
- Turquoise – Heart, Throat Chakras – purification, balance, soul purpose, self-acceptance, healing
- Yellow Aventurine – resonates directly with one’s solar plexus chakra and pushes one to engage in awakening their personal will. This important attribute houses energies used for manifesting, creating, focusing, as well as important leadership qualities.