Panther City Pride Collection
- Panther Tea Party – A juicy Black Tea blend featuring all organic ingredients: blackberry, pineapple, apple, ginger, lime, watermelon, and activated charcoal. activated charcoal is known to absorb harmful toxins from the body, while, lime, ginger and pineapple are known for their anti-inflammatory properties and blackberry for its high antioxidant content and watermelon for its hydration.
- Exclusive Handmade clay Tea bowl made by our Head Brooha In charge: “CHoKe” . Choke has always been a fan of Japanese tea bowls and as many times as shes been there its been a dream of hers to make some for you! Here’s your chance to collect one of the 7 bowls shes made for this collection ! These Black clay tea bowls are inspired by indigenous Mexican Black pottery which, she has always loved as its part of “CHoKe”s Heritage.
- Panther Soap – Its a family affair! This Handmade glycerin soap is Handmade by my Mother-in-Law. She has been making special soap for her own sensitive skin for years after she was diagnosed with lupus. This gentle yet powerful soap features : Bentonite clay, activated charcoal, coconut oil and lemongrass.
- Handmade Japanese Bamboo Tea Whisk- These Handmade tea whisks are at the crux of enjoying a good Japanese tea. if you have any of our other teas, you can utilize this whisk for them as well. you’ll especially see our Aja Prana Green tea froth up to your delight!
- Panther 7-Day Burning Candle featuring Brooha Market Panther artwork.
- Panther Oil – This amazing oil is inspired by our Magnolia Ave and the abundance of Jasmine flowers in our Fairmount neighborhood. Its a beautiful blend of Vanilla, magnolia and Jasmine essence and can be used as body or beard oil !